Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas

Site Oficial do MovSAM

İstanbul Başakşehir - Fenerbahçe Live'Stream[Free]

MATCH DETAILS: Location : Istanbul, Atatürk Olympic Stadium Upcoming Information:Turkish Super League 24.08.2019 When/Date: 24.08.2019
Time: 2:45 pm


Watch here >>>İstanbul Başakşehir vs Fenerbahçe live

Online here >>>İstanbul Başakşehir - Fenerbahçe live



İstanbul Başakşehir v Fenerbahçe Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • Başakşehir has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (15%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Fenerbahçe has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (34%), has a chance of win league (17%).
  • One and the other team are in an unacceptable form.
  • Recently Başakşehir have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Başakşehir won 6 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 18-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Başakşehir won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 11-8.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Alanyaspor - Kasımpaşa match overview, prediction&tips

  • Alanyaspor has a small chance of relegated (10%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Kasımpaşa has a chance of relegated (24%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • Kasımpaşa could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Kasımpaşa have a series of home games.
  • In this match Alanyaspor is a favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Alanyaspor won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 12-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Alanyaspor won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-4.

    Antalyaspor - Denizlispor match overview, prediction&tips

  • Antalyaspor has a chance of relegated (23%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Denizlispor has a chance of relegated (28%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Denizlispor could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Antalyaspor have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Antalyaspor won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Antalyaspor won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.

    Galatasaray - Konyaspor match overview, prediction&tips

  • Galatasaray has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (60%), has a chance of win league (39%).
  • Konyaspor has a small chance of relegated (13%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Galatasaray could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Konyaspor have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Galatasaray is absolute favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Galatasaray won 10 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 30-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Galatasaray won 6 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 16-6.

    Other matches:
    http://bigtombolo.ning.com/profiles/blogs/live-prediction-on-buffal...
    https://neolatino.ning.com/profiles/blogs/buffalo-bills-detroit-lio...
    http://www.godry.co.uk/photo/albums/qpr-v-wigan-live-stream
    http://miguelmacduff351190.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/08/24/istanbul-b...
    http://neikasworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hurkacz-v-shapovalov-liv...

Exibições: 5

Comentar

Você precisa ser um membro de Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas para adicionar comentários!

Entrar em Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas

© 2019   Criado por MovSAM.   Ativado por

Badges  |  Relatar um incidente  |  Termos de serviço