Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas

Site Oficial do MovSAM

MATCH DETAILS: Location : Pamplona, Estadio Reyno de Navarra Upcoming Information:Spanish Segunda Division 25.05.2019 When/Date: 25.05.2019
Time: 12:00 pm


Watch here >>>Osasuna vs Las Palmas live

Online here >>>Osasuna - Las Palmas live



Osasuna v Las Palmas Live Stream]~


Short Preview

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga and 12).
  • Osasuna is Qualified for LaLiga
  • Osasuna has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very good chance of promoted (>99%), has a good chance of win league (89%).
  • Las Palmas has not chance of relegated, has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • Osasuna is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Las Palmas is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Las Palmas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Osasuna will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Osasuna won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 8-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Osasuna won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Sporting de Gijón - Albacete match overview, prediction&tips

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 10 and 3 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga2 (Promotion to Play Offs)).
  • Sporting de Gijón has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Albacete has not chance of relegated, has a very good chance of prom. playoffs (99%), has a chance of promoted (23%), has not chance of win league.
  • Sporting de Gijón is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recent matches Albacete is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Sporting de Gijón could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Sporting de Gijón will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Sporting de Gijón won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 8-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sporting de Gijón won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Almería - Alcorcón match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 9 and 13).
  • Almería has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Alcorcón has not chance of relegated, has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • Recent matches Almería is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Alcorcón is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Alcorcón could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Almería won 4 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 12-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Almería won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-3.

    Gimnàstic - Elche match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 21 in the zone Relegation and 11).
  • Gimnàstic is Relegated to
  • Gimnàstic was already of relegated.
  • Elche has not chance of relegated, has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • Gimnàstic is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Elche is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Gimnàstic could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Elche will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Gimnàstic won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 6-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Gimnàstic won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches:
    http://movsam.ning.com/profiles/blogs/england-vs-australia-livestream
    https://www.seedandspark.com/user/brandonclapton22220
    http://matveevailon1992.blogspot.com/2019/05/osasuna-las-palmas-liv...
    http://allisonmacali351100.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/05/24/osasuna-la...
    http://sportmaster2014.bloggerspoint.dk/2019/05/bet-predictions-on-...

Exibições: 3

Comentar

Você precisa ser um membro de Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas para adicionar comentários!

Entrar em Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas

© 2020   Criado por MovSAM.   Ativado por

Badges  |  Relatar um incidente  |  Termos de serviço