Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas

Site Oficial do MovSAM

Golden State Warriors v Houston Rockets LiveStream!!

MATCH DETAILS: Location : Oakland, CA, Oracle Arena Upcoming Information:NBA 04.05.2019 When/Date: 04.05.2019
Time: 8:30 pm


Watch here >>>Golden State Warriors - Houston Rockets live

Online here >>>Golden State v Houston live



Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets


Short Preview

  • Golden State Warriors leads series 2-0. 3rd leg.
  • Golden State was already of conf. semis, has a good chance of conf. finals (85%), has a good chance of finals (77%), has a good chance of winning finals (52%).
  • Houston was already of conf. semis, has a small chance of conf. finals (15%), has a small chance of finals (12%), has a small chance of winning finals (6%).
  • Recent matches Golden State is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Houston has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recently Houston have a series of guest games.
  • Golden State will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 50 head-to-head matches Golden State won 20 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 30 matches and goals 5125-5414.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Golden State won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 2471-2543.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Denver - Portland match overview, prediction&tips

  • Portland Trail Blazers leads series 2-1. 4th leg.
  • Denver was already of conf. semis, has a chance of conf. finals (46%), has a small chance of finals (6%), has a very small chance of winning finals (1%).
  • Portland was already of conf. semis, has a good chance of conf. finals (54%), has a very small chance of finals (4%), has a very small chance of winning finals (<1%).
  • Denver is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Portland is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Recently Portland have a series of guest games.
  • Denver will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 35 head-to-head matches Denver won 22 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 3799-3678.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Denver won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 1971-1864.

    Toronto - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips

  • Philadelphia 76ers leads series 2-1. 4th leg.
  • Toronto was already of conf. semis, has a good chance of conf. finals (51%), has a chance of finals (32%), has a chance of winning finals (17%).
  • Philadelphia was already of conf. semis, has a chance of conf. finals (49%), has a chance of finals (18%), has a very small chance of winning finals (4%).
  • Toronto is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Philadelphia is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Toronto could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Philadelphia have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 31 head-to-head matches Toronto won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 23 matches and goals 3085-3343.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Toronto won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1577-1595.

    Ventspils - VEF match overview, prediction&tips

  • 1st leg.
  • Both teams in the last matches got series of victories.
  • VEF could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently opponents have a series of home games.
  • Ventspils will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 39 head-to-head matches Ventspils won 22 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 17 matches and goals 3089-3017.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Ventspils won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1635-1592.

    Other matches:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hongfire-community/general-chat...
    http://logansimon300576.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/05/03/ortiz-vs-herr...
    http://movsam.ning.com/profiles/blogs/warriors-v-rockets-live-lives...
    http://sethblomfield350896.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/05/04/golden-sta...
    http://officialguccimane.ning.com/profiles/status/show?id=3685062%3...

Exibições: 1

Comentar

Você precisa ser um membro de Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas para adicionar comentários!

Entrar em Movimento pelas Serras e Águas de Minas

© 2019   Criado por MovSAM.   Ativado por

Badges  |  Relatar um incidente  |  Termos de serviço